Monday, October 6, 2014

F Me + Mommy Meltdown = Wine

So I burnt those dumb Pilsbury Halloween cookies. You know the ones that you just literally take out of the package and then plop them on a tray? I burnt those. Then I tried to trick my son into eating them. He says..."Mmmmm I even love them when you burn them". I act shocked like I have no idea what hes talking about. "You know mom? When the bottom of them are black??"
I still pretend I have no idea what hes talking about.

Then I check the mail and Hail Mary!!! Sawmill Creek has smelt my baking and has sent help.




This #BzzAgent Sawmill Creek Simple Sipping kit has come right in time. Time for a meltdown Mommy Style. I also failed to mention I set off the fire alarm tonight cooking hotdogs. The stove was on fire. I would have #Twitpic'd it but I was too busy dealing with the 4 screaming kids and a fire alarm that was trying to prove a point. If there was a really big fire I would have got the kids outside then booked it to the Wine Rack to pick up some liquid gold. I really can't wait to try this out. I am a white wine drinker, BIGTIME. Well that came across wrong. Not Bigtime like I drink alot...whatever..Im too tired to argue with you my friends....all I want to do is stare at the bottle of wine and wish that it somehow make it into my veins. I'd like an I.V. of Sauvignon Blanc stat!

Props to Sawmill Creek for sending this out right when I thought these 4 kids were going to be the death of me. Ill be making sure I take good care of you!! Can't wait to try this!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment